1 april 2020
Changes to service provision
In connection with the coronavirus, we have introduced the following measures to help guarantee your and our health. With regard to all services: we will take all necessary steps. Anything that can wait until later will be postponed.
Counter services and appointments
- The counters at the town hall are only open for emergency situations. Non-urgent appointments will be postponed.
- Appointments can only be made for urgent situations. For example because your travel document or driving licence is due to expire. Make an appointment by telephone on number 14 0223 (Monday to Friday, 8.30 – 17.00 hours).
- The service counter for collecting the passport, ID card or driving licence is open from Monday to Friday between 08:30 and 12:30 hours.
- If you visit the building, always maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres from others. Do not come to the town hall if you or another member of your family displays the symptoms of a cold, coughing or fever.
The pressure of work on our customer service staff if currently very high. This may lead to longer waiting times. By preference we would ask you to contact us via digital channels and only to call in urgent situations.
- Submit your question or comment via the contact form.
- Whatsapp via number: 06-500 86 210 (Monday to Friday 09.00 to 16.00 hours). This number is not available for telephone calls or SMS messages.
- In emergency situations, to make an appointment please call telephone number 14 0223 (Monday to Friday 8.30 to 17.00 hours).
Bron: Gemeente Den Helder
Foto via denhelder.nl